To obtain a Maintenance Tech Position in a growing progressive company that is looking
for Skilled Maintenance Professionals, Where I can make a significant impact on the bottom
Fountain High 1972
- NAVY 1972- 1979
Successful Maintenance Tech with over 25 years’ experience in large-scale
Food Environment. Have implemented preventive maintenance and equipment
repair. To ensure operations remain within company targets. Maximize bottom
line performance through being a team player, control product an inventory loss.
Implement Management initiatives to the best of ability.
SKILLS an Training
- Osha Safety, proper lifting, Arc Flash, proper PPE protection.
- Conveyers for product, Electrical, Air, and Hydraulic type.
- Kester Kayak (case packer)
- Videojet coder. (ink an laser)
- PLC controls
- Spiral conveyers, brake & metering, direction & orientation, Flow management.
- Heat tunnels
- Flex VFD drives
- Stretch wrappers
- Labelers (Glue, Sleeve, Stamp)
- SPX Pumps and Valves (Positive displacement pumps, mix proof valves, and ball valves)
- Vilter Refrigeration Compressors
- Heat exchangers
- Cappers and fillers
- Blow Molds
- General shop (welding, machining, fabrication)