Accounting Administrative Assistant
3862 Prescott Loop Lakeland, FL 33810/ 863-853-0724/ firstname.lastname@example.org
To change my profession to a career in the healthcare field. Using my skills and experience in office settings I will contribute to help achieve the company’s performance goals.
Customer Service skills, team work, strong analytical skills, fast learner. Computer proficient, office clerical multitasking skills, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro, Oracle E-Business Suite. Fully Bilingual English-Spanish. Translation of documents from English to Spanish.
2017 Ashworth College- Norcross, GA
Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
2001 Interamericana University of Puerto Rico- Bayamon, PR
B.B.A. Major in Accounting
Jun 2015- Dec 2016 Macy’s- Lakeland, FL
Sales Associate- Full time Regular
- Helping the customers with their shopping needs and checking them out on the Register.
- Opening and closing the Cash Registers.
- Performing Floor and Fitting Rooms recovery.
- Gathering items for Fulfillment Orders (online purchases).
- Offering special promotions and discounts to customers.
Dec 2001 – May 2012 Puerto Rico Department of Transportation: Highways- San Juan, PR
Staff Accountant- Accounts Payables Office
- Processed over 400 plus invoices week1y from numerous vendors in a fast-paced environment.
- Matching and resolution of conflicts with Purchase Orders.
- Reposition of Petty Cash Funds and Reconciliation of Credit Card Expenses.
- Establishment of Accounts Receivables.
- Handled reimbursement to employees for work related expenses.
- Viewed by my superiors as one of the most reliable and capable on the accounting staffing.
- Utilized Outlook, Word, Excel, and Oracle PeopleSoft E-Business Suite for accounting functions.
Feb 2000 - Dec 2001 Jose M. Arroyo, CPA- Bayamon, PR
- Worked in a CPA firm performing the accounting cycle for small businesses.
- Preparation of Income and Payroll Tax Returns for Individuals and Corporations.