Commercial Fleet Sales Manager Dealership
William I. Dollar
514 W Park Street
Lakeland, FL 33803
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Extensive background in business development, industrial distribution, sales and sales management, market research, and successful product launches for both hardware and software companies.
- Founded Silonix Group, a business development consulting company with a focus on the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) market.
- Director of Sales for Palo Alto Management Group (PAMG), a Silicon Valley based Market Research Company. PAMGs focus was providing market research for the Business Intelligence market for companies including IBM, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, NCR, and Hewlett-Packard.
- National Sales Manager for Ampro Computers, Inc., the industry leader in embedded industrial computers and developers of the PC-104 Embedded Computer Architecture.
Silonix Group Technical Sales Consulting
2004 to Present
Business Development Consulting Company.
Xindeco Technology Limited – Headquartered in Xiamen, China and they are the second largest RFID manufacturer in China. I worked with their Overseas Marketing Director and sold Inlays to RFID Converter Companies in North America.
OMRON Corporation - Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan they are a leading global manufacturer and provider of industrial automation products and solutions.
- Worked with their corporate business development group to launch their RFID Readers Nationally.
- Found them a National Public Relations Firm, Tech Image, a Chicago based PR firm, and negotiated the contract.
- Identified and signed 6 regional Value Added Resellers (VARs) for the U.S. market.
Xterprise, Inc. - A Dallas, Texas based RFID Systems Integrator who has installed RFID systems for Exxon-Mobile, Pepsico, Kraft Foods, and Georgia-Pacific.
- Designed and conducted market research projects for the Wal-Mart Compliance opportunities for the top 300 Wal-Mart suppliers.
- Developed an Executive Contact Database of the top 200 Pharmaceutical Companies in the United States.
Domino Printing Sciences Plc - A Cambridge, UK based world-leader in ink jet and laser technologies offering total coding and printing solutions.
- Worked with their Business Development Group helping launch their RFID product offering in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
ServiceHub is a leading provider and one of the first Web based dispatch management services in the supply chain for small to medium sized businesses for mobile workers.
- Focused on the e-construction industry, to include scheduling, and task management via the Internet. ServiceHub becomes their wireless component in the supply chain.
- Developed strategic partnerships with companies for revenue sharing, and expanding our sphere of technical influence to provide a more end-to-end solution.
Palo Alto Management Group (PAMG) Director of Sales
Mountain View, California
PAMG is a strategic market research company with a focus on Business Intelligence. Clients included IBM, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems.
- Sold our Econometrics Data Warehouse Solution to Microsoft, IBM, NCR, EMC, Hewlett-Packard, and Sun Microsystems.
- Conduced seminars on a national basis for companies on Business Intelligence.
- Four direct reports.
- Helped sell PAMG to Survey.com a successful online market research company.
Ampro Computers, Inc. National Sales Manager
Mountain View, California
The company designs, manufactures, and markets single board computers for the embedded computer markets, and developed the industry standard PC-104 Embedded Computer Architecture.
- Established sales offices in Boston, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
- Signed 12 Manufacturers Representative organizations throughout the US.
- Generated 8 million dollars in annual revenues in 1988.
- Had 6 direct reports.
- BA Business Administration - San Francisco State University